Friday, February 09, 2007

Funny Friday


No, I haven't been whacked; it's just been insane during this first week of February. Bad weather kept me home on the 1st and 2nd. February 3rd was the Pirate Party we hosted for a few friends (more on that later with the photos!). Of course, the Super Bowl Party on Sunday the 4th. Then, there was the household illness for the three days that followed which had us all laid out. A small vehicle accident, a day of serious catch-up at my office, a dead pedometer battery that I have yet to replace, and here I am back online and trying to catch up on some of the many wonderful blogs that I usually read! Next week may be pretty tough as well with 4 traveling days for work, a holiday, and band trip....UGH!! Life goes on!!! I send more out later!!! ;)

4 comments:

WeightWatchnWoman said...

Things will get back to normal quickly...just hang in there. Thanks for still catching up on our blogs...that is very nice of you.

Critter said...

And I thought I was having some crazy weeks! Hang in there girl!

Cory said...

That's a busy two weeks or so right there! Hang in there and you'll make it through!

Jordanna said...

welcome back...I was just about to put your picture on the side of a milk carton