Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday Wisdom

Mark Twain: Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.
I can certainly understand trying to overcome habits, especially those that are not only bad but also deeply ingrained. So, I just have to keep reprogramming my brain one small wire at a time. And so, an update on how I am planning to do just that!
1. I joined the Arkansas Fitness Challenge. I am so ready to start kickin some fellow Arkansan ass!!
2. I have created a challenge for my little girl. She is really kickin my ass!!
3. Since my January Challenge kicked my ass; I have made my 7500 steps per day goal my challenge for February too!!
4. My husband's ass has been kicked into shape and things are going so much more smoothly these days!!
5. I am planning to get a trainer and start purposefully kickin my own ass 3 days a week!!
Needless to say there is alot of ass gettin kicked around here!! Hopefully, by next month there will be alot less ass to kick!!!

7 comments:

Cory said...

That sounds great! I'm glad to hear you have found something close to home to do in addition to the online challenge. And having your entire family along for the ride is super!
Good luck in February!

WeightWatchnWoman said...

What great plans!!!

I am glad that their is some butt kickin going on - the results will be awesome!

JOY said...

Gosh you have so much support with your husband and daughter!

Glad they are involved too!

Good luck this month.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Sounds like a lot of ass kickin' is going on over there! ;) LOL Keep up the great work!

Paige said...

Ok, here's one of the wierdest statements to come from my mouth:

"Let's hear it for ass-kickin'!"

Anonymous said...

What gives girl?? You haven't posted since January 31!! That's 5 days ago - did you go somewhere??

Annieann77 said...

Hello .... Kellie .... are you there ?? :(