Sunday, January 21, 2007

Need help....

As you may know, I work at Arkansas Children's Hospital. They are participating in the Arkansas Fitness Challenge in competition with some of the neighboring hospitals. The challenge is designed to promote health and fitness by logging distances for activities like walking, biking, etc. There a several teams to choose from, but I don't know any of the leaders. I am attempting to choose a team based on the teams name alone. I have narrowed the list by half, but can't decide between the remaining. Let me know which of these teams sounds like the most fun.

Fitness by Design
Team Walk it Out
Globo Gym Purple Cobras (hubby loves this one!)
Muffin Top Reduction Project
Body by Cake
Ever Fit
Team Flab U Less

Which would you choose?!?!

6 comments:

WeightWatchnWoman said...

I like Team Walk it Out...my second choice would be Team Flab U Less.

Best Wishes!!

Paige said...

I'm loving Body by Cake and Team Flab U Less.

jeannie* said...

While Team Walk it Out seems pretty straight forward and promising... I'd go with something more obscure like Body by Cake or Muffin Top Reduction Project... any of them will be great im sure!!

Fatinah said...

Globo Gym has my vote. My husband is a land surveyor, and they had a corporate challenge - their shirts said "if you can dodge a plumbob, you can dodge a gall" hilarious! dodge ball is one of my favourite movies!!

Cory said...

I like Fitness By Design and Team Walk it Out. You'll probably get a different answer from every person who posts though.
Good Luck!

Geo said...

Go with Body by Cake.