Tuesday, January 02, 2007

An ode to 2007.


January first
could be the worst
or it could change my life.


Dieting, walking,
blogging, and talking
could save me lots of strife.


I hardly know
which way to go
and yet I walk on through.


My pants, now tight;
not nearly light;
I can't keep chasing food.


Put down the spoon
you lazy loon
and get your butt outside.


Trim off the fat.
I'm done with that.
Next year, I won't be wide!!


Those Krispy Kremes
won't make me scream
and I won't eat a one.
'Cause I'll be thin
and set to win
when 07's said and done.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

That was cute! You're going to do such a great job in 2007! You should read Robyn's blog - she also had an "encounter" with krispy kremes today ...

WeightWatchnWoman said...

What a cute poem!

I am staying away from the Krispy Kreme's....I have a goal to meet. I love the poem...thanks for sharing.

Tigerlilly said...

HAhahaha... you crack me up! That was a great poem!

Just stopping by to wish you luck on your 1st day of the challenge!! Stay strong.. we can do this!!

p.s.... thank God we dont have a Krispy Kreme in my town.... I would be 800 lbs by now!

FatMom said...

Great poem!