Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Fridge Revisited



So, here are the photos of my lovely, happy, healthy fridge for the group challenge. I went shopping late last week, but it doesn't seem like it!! But, most of it's healthy and what's not is considered my hubby's though I did manage to get him to switch to some more healthy versions of certain things! ;)


Freezer door: veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, corn, corn on the cob), strawberries, cheeses, pre-portioned chicken and ground beef. Freezer: breads (all whole wheat), healthy choice dinners, sugar, flour, chicken breasts, and a Harvest Wheat pizza by DiGiorno (it's awesome!!)




The door: (only the bottom shelf is mine!) sugar free strawberry preserves, mustards (dijon, spicy, brown, and regular...I LOVE MUSTARD!!), and fat free salad dressings. Note: the nightcrawlers have been moved to a solitary position in that top nook beside the egg shelf!







The belly of the beast: Here you'll find my 2 fave discoveries, Fleischman's olive oil based spread and Cool Whip free; milks, both fat free for me and 2% for the other 2; the meat cheese drawer (low fat ham, low fat cheeses or single 1 ounce serving sizes); whole wheat bread, a bowl of washed grapes (thanks for the great idea Jeanie, this thing was full 3 days ago!!!); then theres my hubby's leftover pot pie and his butter, the country crock; diet sodas; baby carrots, a ready-made salad for dinner, the crispers have onion, sweet pototoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatos, and the flower bulbs remain.

5 comments:

CuteBeachGirl said...

I want my fridge to be all cute like that. Come to my house and do it for me, please...

WeightWatchnWoman said...

Very nice fridge....great job!!!
It looks really nice and healthy!

Robyn said...

alllllriiiiiiight!!
Good for you girl - looks fabulous in there and YAY - the nightcrawlers still have a home :)

Good job on the goal too - you're cruisin right along aren't you!

jeannie* said...

Your 'condiment' door is AMAZING! Soooo super clean. Great job! And I'm so glad you've adopted the washed/de-vined grapes idea. It's so great to just get it out of the way and then have grapes staring at you everyime you open the fridge!!

Cory said...

That is awesome! It looks so neat and healthy! Congrats on good success!