Friday, April 27, 2007

Funny Friday Mail

I got this in the mail. Don't think I will be using my GNC Gold Card anytime soon!!
Be sure to notice that it is all burnt up! Also, the date on it is 3/15/2005!!!
The back reads as follows:
Dear Valued Postal Customer:
I want to extend my sincere apology as your Plant Manager for the enclosed document that was inadvertently damaged in handling by your Postal Service.
We are aware how important your mail is to you. With that in mind, we are forwarding it to you in an expeditious fashion.
The United States Postal Service handles over 202 billion pieces of mail each year. While each employee makes a concerted effort to process, without damage, each piece of mail, an occasional mishap does happen.
We are constantly working to improve our processing methods so that these incidents will be eliminated. You can help us greatly in our efforts if you will continue to properly prepare and address each letter or parcel that you enter into mail-stream.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding and sincerely regret any inconvenience that you have experienced.
PLANT MANAGER

2 comments:

Cory said...

Wow. I have never gotten anything that bad through the mail. I have had to call the post office and complain about messed up mail before though.

Tiffany said...

I wonder what happened to have it all burned up?