Monday, September 25, 2006

))))))DAMMIT!!!((((((

Kellie, I'm waiting for you...

Kellie, I miss you so much and I know that you miss me...

Kellie, I'm only $2.78. You have that in change there in your car...

Kellie, I'm all your favorite things...

Kellie, hurry, there's not much time left...

Damn you Hot Fudge Brownie Blast!! Damn you to HELL!!!!

Is it obvious that I spent yet another weekend overindulged? I am still working on finding out why I do this to myself. I have discovered my mental reasoning behind the fast food binges but I haven't discovered how to counter them. And so, I ate 3 (yes, that's THREE!!!) Hot Fudge Brownie Blasts from Sonic over the weekend and the excuses started flowing...

I still haven't gone grocery shopping and Sonic is about 13 miles closer than Wal-Mart.
I am menstruating and I NEED chocolate.
My diet has already been ruined, so what will it hurt now?
It's a limited time promo, I should have them while I can!!

UGH! I hate this. I hate feeling defeated and deterred by something so stupid!! I am stronger than this. I am smarter than this. I am worthy of health and happiness. I CAN change my life!!!

I am going to do a bit more study on my irrational logic today and try to figure out some strategies to defeat my poor reasoning when it comes to food. I also intend to put to paper (or screen) my motivations. I need to decide why this weight loss journey is important to me and find a way to keep some handy reminders of those close at hand.

I have got to get myself together already!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have started a blog with a similar name...I am an overweight California girl...

Hang in there...now that you have identified the issues, you can address them head on. You can do it!

WE can do it!

Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. ps2 emulator os

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.chaussuresjordannike.fr/]chaussures Jordan pas cher[/url]
benefits of sports marketing campaigns for the brand
It may be removed at this time OR even better, left to visit seed. This will set up a new crop of volunteer baby plants that will start the cycle again. Since parsley is notoriously hard to germinate in pots this is a big advantage.
Business owners utilize many forms of marketing tools. Their main purpose would be to generate sales and earn profits, plus to establish an enduring image for that business. An entrepreneur may also use other ways to market the brand image of their business.


[url=http://pinterest.com/tidehats/]snapback hats[/url]
Having your own small internet business is an excellent method to make money online. You can try selling any product at eBay and other sale sites. Just be sure to select the product that you believe will be a great interest in most effective and quickest.
and convey the fact you possess the grace and knowledge to dress appropriately for any situation life throws the right path
Set aside plenty of time for the interview- Most interviews lasts around 30 minutes. Some may go more than that. Put aside a minimum of an hour or so in case the job interview does go longer than usual.

[url=http://www.absorblearning.com/chemistry/article.php]sexy party dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.picknewera.com/]Cheap Snapback Hats[/url]
[url=http://www.shinesunglass.com/]Oakley Sunglasses Outlet[/url]