Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lost and alone

My husband has had a not-so-perfect past in the fidelity department. Blessedly, he has never had sex outside of our marriage (to my knowledge, anyway), but there has been more than enough other activity to damage my trust in him. Tonight, when I went to sign on to my Yahoo account, his was still logged on. He had gotten a new WEEKLY notice of his local matches with Yahoo Personals!!! Apparently, he has been actively searching for someone online!! WTF!!!

I hate him so much right now! But I am trying desperately to maintain my composure and figure out the best course of action. I am so angry! Why should I be made to feel so bad about myself when he is the one apparently fucking around!! I have been there for him throughout the last 10 years. I have followed him wherever he needed to go and I have devoted myself to forwarding his career over mine!! I have sacrificed so much in my life and this is the thanks I get. I feel like such an idiot! I am sick to my stomach! I can't believe that after all that we have been through and all the bullshit he's put me through that he still has the balls to be looking for someone else right under my fucking nose!!! I can't be here with him right now, but where the hell will I go? Do I take Megan with me? I just don't know what to do...

12 comments:

Cory said...

I wish I knew something to tell you sweetie...but I don't. All I can say is that I am willing to listen.

jeannie* said...

I'm right there with Cory. Nothing I can say right now will fix anything, or make you feel any better.

But please know that we're all here for you! And you are most definitely worthy of someone who wants YOU and that you can trust. Whatever happens, were here for you.

A Heathier Me said...

I've had something like this happen to me, he wasnt my husband, and it was the worst feeling in the world.

You are not alone in this. Take things one breath at a time. Take some time to sort through your feelings and talk to your husband. I am here to talk if you need anything!

Sally JPA said...

Oh, Kellie. I'm so sorry.

You don't deserve him cheating on you. Let's be clear about that. You do. not. deserve that.

You do need to put yourself and your child first when you are making decisions. Please email me at veggiepaparazzo at gmail dot com if you want to vent to someone who doesn't know your family!

Robert Fellows, Jr. said...

I debated on whether or not to comment, but I just want you to know that I'm here if you need to talk.

FatMom said...

Did you ask him what it was about? Not that he could talk his way out of it...that sucks, girl. Sorry to hear about it.

JOY said...

OMG!

What can I say but OMG!

You have to look to your future and whether it is worth trying to make your marriage work. Could you ever trust him?

I am so glad that you found out about this as it could have gone on for ages without you knowing - at least you can do something about it!

You have to do what is best for you - only you know what that is!

I want to offer you my support in whatever way I can! Just get in touch if you want a moan or some advice.

Robyn said...

Now I feel horrible that I didn't read your blog yesterday. Oh wow, I have no idea what I would do in your shoes - other than be feeling exactly the same way you do.
Oh girl, I think you should definately talk to him...calmly...and find out what's going on. We're all here for you in complete support!

Anonymous said...

Your story is so sad and heartbreaking to hear. I know your husband broke your heart and that this is a very difficult time for you right now. Your priority is to take care of yourself and your child.

I hope that you can talk to your husband and find some way to resolve the problems that are going on.

In the meantime please know that you are not alone. I'm here for you if you need someone to lean on. You can email me at edithabesparza@comcast.net

Fatinah said...

I'm so very sorry to read this. Look after yourself & your daughter first! If he is fooling around, he is putting you at risk - so keep safe!

melancholic smirk said...

OMG.

All I can say is that you need to talk to him about this. I know it hurts.

Just remember that this is no reflection on you--it's his problem.

(hug)

Anonymous said...

I hear what you are saying. What I get so confused about in these blogs is why people air their problems such as this. The people commenting in this section have no investment in your relationship. You should be talking to him, not posting a very personal, hurtful situation. Does he read your blog? Maybe this is part of the problem. You look for your comfort from anonymous friends, and not the person you devoted your life to. I don't get it.