Friday, November 17, 2006

Refocusing

I realize that I started this blog to help me with my thoughts on my weight loss struggle. Amazingly, it has become a means of daily venting my everyday struggles with work, marriage, family, everything. It's so funny that I find myself today with absolutely nothing to discuss!! Everything that's going on in my life right now and I have no focal discussion!! My thoughts are scattered and I can't follow a single train of thought to any distinct location!!

I am still angry with Philip.

I am still feeling self conscious and unhappy.

I am still fighting against temptation.

So much for refocusing! Maybe tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

Annieann77 said...

I think that by posting those few thoughts in point form like that was a type of refocusing on what you are doing?! I always feel way beter once I write what I'm feeling or thinking It's my way of venting without hurting feelings but I do hold alot of grudges. Hope you are feeling beter!

Robert Fellows, Jr. said...

Never give up. That's the key to the things in life that you really want and are worth having.