Friday, December 29, 2006

Challenges for 2007!!

I stumbled across a group blog entitled 12 Months of Health, Fitness, and Fun . This looked so interesting that I just had to join in and share it! It's very different from anything I've seen online so far. Each participant sets a different monthly priority for 2007. Once set, you are assigned a partner from the group and you pair up to support each other in reaching whatever your goal may be. It could be something as simple as drinking 8 glasses of water per day to something as specific at and entire fitness plan for the month!! At the end of the month, you send each other a special award or trinket for attaining their goal.

It looks like a great way to reinforce those unique bonds we create here in cyberspace and to expand your support group a bit!! Currently, there are 13 participants (I just submitted mine, so I'm not on there yet) and I am sure that there is room for many more!!

My goal for January incorporates my step challenge. I aim to step at least 7500 steps per day during the month of January!! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge said...

Hi Kellie,

Welcome to our challenge! I'm glad you found us, and know 2007 has several wonderful changes in store of us! I also have 101 lbs to lose, so we're in the same boat. Can't wait to get to know you better in 2007!

Take care,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Kellie - I'm so excited about the 2007 challenge. I think it'll be a great way to keep myself on track! I have so many book ideas in my head. That's why I set the goal of just getting the first chapter done. If I finally start one, then maybe I'll actually finish it!
Poppy