Friday, December 29, 2006

Funny Friday


Amazingly enough, this isn't true this week!! I actually have lost 4 pounds since returning to program on Wednesday!! WTH?!?! I have a fellow blogger that weighs herself everyday and I would expect a minute daily change, but DAMN!! Granted, I have been a bit sick to my {lower} stomach the last couple days which have resulted in a tremendous amount of private time in my restroom. I'm not going to complain!! It just puts me that much closer to the target challenge goal of 15 pounds by January 12. If I can reach that at the official weigh-in, I will be entered into a drawing for a $200 gift certificate!! Only 4.8 pounds to go and 2 weeks to do it in!!
Speaking of challenges, I have added a new ticker here. I challenged Annieann77 to a Step Off. We both have new pedometers and are aiming for a tremendous number of steps (232500 to be exact!!) completed during January! If anyone else is interested, jump right in, but be warned there may be some trash talking!!! ;)
Annieann77, you better look out, girl!! I practiced yesterday and I logged 8,954 steps!!! I am gonna walk all over your tail!! ;)
Now, I'm off to enjoy a long weekend, a couple margaritas, and hopefully, a nice grilled chicken breast!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellie. With full disclosure I am with the company and I also have a personal blog so I know how ad trolling goes over on blogs, so please forgive or feel free to delete this comment. But I stumbed in here while following a pedometer link and read back about your contract and your program. I just thought I'd let you know that we're a new company www.WalkingSpree.com that just launched in the last week and we basically combine the programs you are using fitday, food diary and offer a USB pedometer to track your progress online long term and a lot more, so that you can do everything in one spot in a pedometer walking community. Feel free to check it out. At the very least, there are going to be lots of free articles, recipes and tips in the HealthSpree magazine section of the site. I think it's great that you've decided to do this. I've got about 35 lbs left to go from an original 80 lbs, so I know it's tough but doable, hang in there:)

Annieann77 said...

Hey Kellie ! Congrates on your 4lb loss!!! That's awesome!! I never realized it would be so hard to walk 10,000 steps! I thought it would be a breeze but yesterday I only walked 7287 !! For the entire day ! I think I might be in trouble ! LOL

FatMom said...

Whoa, Kellie! You GOOO, girl! I'd love to join the walking challenge, but I guess I need a pedometer, eh?