Monday, December 04, 2006

One Scale + One Non-Scale Victory!!!

Scales are down another 2 pounds!! YAY!! Unfortunately, I can't change my turtle ticker up top to reflect this! Something weird is going on with blogger beta today. The format for posting has somehow changed and I can't get my customization stuff to change! I'll try tomorrow because I am really excited about making that little guy move some!!

Non-Scale-Wise: I spent the weekend out of town and though I did not eat the NS foods I had taken with me, I still did very well about minimizing what I did eat. I managed to keep my calories well under my allotement and still eat the meals provided by the band organization which included KFC, a breakfast buffet, and McDonald's!! I am very proud of myself!

I wasn't feeling very well yesterday and I am still feeling quite off today. My stomach is upset; I feel jittery; and I keep getting chills although it is warm in my office. Not sure what all that's about, but I can't afford to get sick now! This weekend is jam pack with things that really can't be cancelled for illness!! I am out of town for schedule research clinic for 3 days this week and this weekend is our trip to St. Louis. Those tix are non-refundable. Ugh!! Please pray that I will be feeling better by morning!! I am planning on going home early this afternoon to rest.

2 comments:

Annieann77 said...

Congrates on your victories!! And I hope your feeling beter ?!

SydneyDawn said...

Congratulations! That's great!

Yeah, I noticed that we have a lot of things in common too. I also noticed that we're both Cancers. What's your bday? Mine's 6/27.

As far as the baby stuff goes, I'd like to lose some weight and save some more money before we seriously start to try. Then it's just up to God on whether we're blessed with another child.